How To Install And Use Xender On PC Windows 7/8/10 & Mac For Free
If you are looking for Xender For PC Version for your android phone for free then you are at right place cause here in this article I have uploaded Xender App Download which you can download and install for free. You Can Download Xender For Windows.
There are lots of alternative Data Transfer Softwares but Xender No Ads have some extra features and functions but they don’t give this options in free version so here is the solution. So read this article step by step and download from here. I Have Also Mentioned How To Download Xender For Smart TV.
I have also mentioned step by step guide how you can Download Xender On Computer on your android device. As you know we cant install any apps directly in our android due to security which downloaded other than Play Store. For that you need to make some changes on your device. Also I Have Mentioned How To Download Xender For PC Windows 7/8/10.
What Is Xender App ?
Xender Is #1 Data Transfer App In Android.
Xender App Is Used To Transfer & Share All Types Photos, Documents, Pictures, Videos, Music And Android Apps Without Mobile Data.
What Are The Features Of Xender ?
- 10x Faster Than Bluetooth
- Very Easy To Use
- No Need For NFS
- Support Cross Platform File Transfer
- From Android To iOS File Transfer
Xender Download And Install On PC :-
As I Metioned Above That We Can’t Install Android Applications Directly To PC To Mac. For That We Will USe Bluestacks Android Emulator. Below Is Step-by-Step Guide On How To Download And Install Xender On PC. Before Starting Installation Process Check System Requirements Given Below.
System Requirements For Xender App :
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How To Download And Install Xender On PC ?
To Install Xender On PC Windows Or Mac We Will Use Bluestacks Android Emulator To Create Android Environment And Allow Your System To Install Android Application. BlueStacks Is Most Trusted And Most Popular Android Emulator. And It Is Available For Both Windows And Mac OS. With It’s Fastest Loading Speed And High Graphics BlueStacks Is Gaining Huge Popularity On Internet.
Now Let’s Start Our Installation Guide To Download And Install Xender Using Bluestacks App Player.
- Step 1: First Of All We Need To Download Bluestacks App Player To Install Your Favorite Android Application On PC.
BlueStacks App Player Direct Download Link
- Step 2: Double Click On Downloaded Bluestacks.exe File To Run The Bluestacks Installer. It Will Ask For Administrator Permission Click On “Yes“
- Step 3: Next You Will See Setup Installer Popup Select Your Language And Location Where You Want To Install Software. Then Click On Next.
- Step 4: After Clicking On Next It Will Show Start Downloading Software So You Have To Wait Until It Show Download Completed.
- Step 5: Click On Finish When It Show Download Completed 100%
- Step 6: On The Next Page It Will Show All Done Click On Install Now To Start Installing Software.
- Step 7: It Will Extract The Software Files And Then Launch The BlueStacks App Player Installer. Click On Continue.
- Step 8: Select Location Where You Want To Install BlueStacks And Then Click On Next.
- Step 9: And It Will Start Installing BlueStacks In Your System.
- Step 10: Now After Complete Installation Launch BlueStacks App Player.
- Step 11: Open Google Play Store And Login with Your Google Account.
- Step 12: After Successful Login Search For App You Want In Play Store.
- Step 13: Click On Install And Wait Until It Shows Installed On Install Button.
- Step 14: Now You Can See The Installed App On BlueStacks Home Screen.
- Step 15: Open The App And Enjoy.
If You Can’t Find The App You Want To Install In Google Play Store Then Follow the Steps Given Below To Download And Install The App You Want.
So, Many People Use Apps which Are Not Available On Google Play Store. Like Mod Games, Whatsapp+, OGInsta, Vidmate Etc. This Apps Are Not Available On Google Play But You Can Download It From Third Party App Host Websites.
To Download The App Which Is Not Available On Google Play Store Follow The Steps Given Below :
- Step 1: Launch BlueStacks App Player
- Step 2: Open Browser From Bluestacks App Player Home Screen.
- Step 3: Open Google.com
- Step 4: Search For The Apk You Want. Ex. If You want To Download ‘ Vidmate ‘ Then Search For ” Download Vidmate Apk “
- Step 5: Download APK From Any App Host Website.
- Step 6: Now Install Downloaded APK File In Bluestacks
- Step 7: Done, Now You Can Use Your Favorite App In Windows Or Mac.