Amazon is back with yet another edition of its daily app quiz. As part of the quiz today, the e-tailer is giving the participants a chance to win Rs 15,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
The daily app quiz comprises five questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. A participant has to answer all questions of the quiz correctly to become eligible for the prize.
For those unaware, the Amazon quiz is an aap only quiz. It is available only on Amazon’s mobile app. The quiz starts daily at 12 am and continues till 12 midnight. There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw.
The results of today’s quiz will be announced on April 10.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Rs 15,000 in Amazon Pay balance
- In February 2021, who became the fastest Indian bowler to pick 400 Test wickets in terms of matches?
- A specimen of black-browed babbler was rediscovered after 180 years in which country during 2021?
- On February 28, 2021, which country launched their first Arctic-monitoring Satellite ‘Arktika-M’?
- Which social movement is this symbol associated with?
Black Lives Matter
- Which country has won the most number of gold medals in the 21st century in this Olympic sport?