As part of its daily app quiz, Amazon is giving the participants a chance to win an LG washing machine. The quiz starts daily at 12 am and runs 24 hours now.
The quiz comprises of five questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. Those participating in the quiz have to answer all questions correctly to become eligible for the prize.
For those unaware, the Amazon quiz is an app-only quiz. It is available only on Amazon’s mobile app for both Android and iOS users.
There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw. The results of today’s quiz will be announced on April 30.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win LG washing machine
- The steam engine of the first passenger train in India, will be installed in the premises of which railway station?
Thane railway station
- Nearly 70% of the 85000 H-1B visas, issued every year by the USA are used by professionals from which country?
- Which of these cricketers has received the Thar SUV courtesy Anand Mahindra, in return he sent his signed Gabba Test debut jersey?
- In which of these Thor movies does this character have a major role?
- This is the only eagle that is solely native to which continent?