To win the quiz prize, a participant must answer all questions of the quiz correctly. It is an app only quiz available on both Android and iOS running devices.
Name of the winner is usually chosen via lucky draw. Result of today’s quiz will be announced on April 13.
The daily app quiz has five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. Each question has four options to choose the correct answer from.
Here are questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Rs 10,000 in Amazon Pay balance
- According to the Hurun Global Rich List 2021, which country leads with the most number of billionaires at 1058?
- Hosting nearly 62,000 people, the Al Hol camp is one of the largest refugee camps in which conflict ridden country
- Which is the first dedicated commercial mission of NewSpace India Limited?
- This is a cosplay of a DC character, named what
- Which technology company produces this product?